Happy to announce that 😊— Ronak J Vanpariya (@VanpariyaRonakJ) May 14, 2021
Plugin made as fun project 🙌 but
Plugins crossed : 500+ Active installation
And 2,500 download so far.
Thanks @dhanani_brijesh@AnkitaTanti for your contribution 🙏https://t.co/GkxGHtVuKj
use Docker To use this Plugin setup. (Not Compulasory)
$ git clone https://github.com/vanpariyar/wp-post-views.git $ cd wp-post-views $ docker-compose up -d
Goto : localhost:9999/
This is the simple plugin that counts the views of the your wordpress website and store the views in the database
For this repository i would like to give full credits to AnkitaTanti.
Contribution is highly appriciated.
For contribution make the saperate branch.
NOTE : Make sure we are Developing the Plugin.😅 Please Don’t upload Whole wordpress setup.
- We have option to show views count in the post coloumn.
- (You can disable this)All views are filterd with IP address. To just make sure get right count -Support for the Custom post type by selecting menually in settings.
- Upload the plugin in to your wp-content > Plugins folder
- You can change plugin settings in Admin panel > Settings > Wp Post View Settings
- There are some options are by default selected for you but you can Change it.
If it is helpful and saves your valuable Time ⏱ please show your support 👇.
Buy me A Coffee, Thank you and canva ( For Beautiful designs ). Thanks for the reading 👍.